We always aim at staying in close contact with the industry stakeholders and partners, so this October we traveled to Bologna, Italy for the Meet in Italy for Life Sciences conference, the leading national matchmaking and update event on Life Sciences.
The Life Sciences sector in Italy is a crucial growth industry in Italy: the added value of its upstream and downstream activities equals 10% of the national Gross Domestic Product, which is 93 billion euros. Here are just some numbers to demonstrate the scale of the event and interest in the topic:
- Total amount of 570 participants;
- Participants from 37 countries, 420 organizations;
- Matchmaking session that involved 1700 one to one meetings;
- Presence of 117 international partners;
- Full agenda with 15 conferences and workshops dedicated to such topics as pharma development in the digital era and development of the companies in Life Sciences in Italy.
The seQure team at Meet in Italy for Life Sciences was represented by our Vice President and Scientific Director Daniela Marcozzi who attended the full day Brokerage event. We were proud to present our expert and industry-leading services during the meetings:
- Quality Management Services:
- Creation of documents and tools to improve readability and compliance;
- GXP Audits, from defining client processes to planning, conducting and reporting
- Training with analysis and assessment of training needs;
- GxP Inspections, from the assessment of compliance status, gaps and needs to supporting clients in the preparation and management of inspections;
- QA & Compliance for Pharmacovigilance:
- Development of process mapping for PV systems;
- PV Audit planning, conduct and reporting;
- Development of Corrective and Preventive Action;
- PV and Quality Compliance consultancy;
- Support for PV Inspection preparation;
Being at Meet in Italy for Life Sciences was a great experience, full of new opportunities and exciting meetings, and now we are looking forward to the next event: next stop will be Rome, Pharmacovigilance Day!
In Bologna we will be back next year, and in the meanwhile, we will search for our team members on the official video from the event!